Site Civil Engineer
Location: Charles County, MD
Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Site Civil Engineer in our La Plata (Waldorf), Maryland office. The selected candidate will become part of a team that provides project consulting and site planning, design, and engineering services to a wide variety of clients. This position requires subject matter knowledge and breadth/depth experience to move projects from concept to completion including planning/zoning, complete site design in AutoCAD/Civil 3D (current version) to permits and construction phase services. Project work and responsibilities will include work for commercial, residential and government clients entailing all aspects of site development design such as grading, drainage, stormwater management, water and sewer, erosion and sediment control, as well as plan and permit processing and technical writing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering plus a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of design experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of TR-20, TR-55, HEC-RAS, HEC-2, HY-8, AutoCAD/Civil 3D current version, and other engineering applications
- Maryland Stormwater Management, Environmental Site Design and Erosion and Sediment Control Design experience desired
- Experience in the land development processes in the Charles, St. Mary’s, and Calvert County, Maryland areas preferred
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We are unable to sponsor a new candidate for work authorization.
To learn more about Ben Dyer Associates, click here.
Discover How We Can Help You with Your Next Project.
11721 Woodmore Road, Suite 200
Mitchellville, MD 20721
La Plata Office
9375 Chesapeake Street Suite 227
P.O. Box 2727
La Plata, Maryland 20646-2727
301-753-1696 Washington Metro Line
301-753-1827 Washington Metro Fax
Contact Ben Dyer Associates, Inc.