Survey Instrument Operator
Location: Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area
Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. a Civil Engineering, Surveying and Planning firm has an immediate opening for a Survey Instrument Operator. This position is based out of our Mitchellville (Bowie) Maryland office.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience performing boundary, topographic and ALTA surveys and construction stakeout.
- The successful applicant must have good communication skills.
- The prospective applicant must have a working knowledge of TDS/Survey Pro data collectors and using description codes to record field data.
- Familiarity with both robotic and non-robotic total stations and GPS data collection would be helpful.
- Because it may be necessary to drive a company vehicle, applicants must present a copy of their valid driver’s license at the time of the interview.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- We are unable to sponsor a new candidate for this position.
Our survey crews also benefit by our policy that “if it rains, you still receive your pay.”
To learn more about Ben Dyer Associates, click here.
Discover How We Can Help You with Your Next Project.
11721 Woodmore Road, Suite 200
Mitchellville, MD 20721
La Plata Office
9375 Chesapeake Street Suite 227
P.O. Box 2727
La Plata, Maryland 20646-2727
301-753-1696 Washington Metro Line
301-753-1827 Washington Metro Fax
Contact Ben Dyer Associates, Inc.