Engineering competence lies at the heart of efficient and economic project development.
The Engineering Department at Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. provides complete design services and support for a broad range of civil engineering projects, including: grading, drainage, paving and site improvements for residential, commercial, and industrial land development.
We utilize our in-depth experience and connections in working with county agencies to move the permit process forward as efficiently as possible.
Our engineering services include:
- Stormwater Management Quality and Quantity Studies
- Dam Breach Analysis
- Storm Drain and Stormwater Management Analysis and Design Plans
- Scour Analysis
- Floodplain Studies
- Road Improvement Plans
- Construction Design Plans
- Traffic Control/Signage/Pavement Marking Design Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Sediment and Erosion Control Design Plans
- Water and Sewer Systems Analysis and Design Plans
- Site Development Permits, Building Permits, and Other Permit Acquisition Services
- Acquisition Services
- Project Funding & Grant Acquisition Assistance
Design components of civil engineering projects include:
- Feasibility and Design Studies
- Flood Control
- Storm Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Management Systems
- Water Distribution Systems
- Sewerage Collection Systems
- Street and Highway Systems
- Sediment and Erosion Control
- Surface Mining and Environmental Analysis
- Engineering Analyses and Evaluations
Our engineering evaluations provide basic data on the characteristics of each project, and the development constraints of the site within a given zoning classification. Let Ben Dyer Associates, Inc. help move your next engineering project forward. Click here to contact us today.
Discover How We Can Help You with Your Next Project.
11721 Woodmore Road, Suite 200
Mitchellville, MD 20721
La Plata Office
9375 Chesapeake Street Suite 227
P.O. Box 2727
La Plata, Maryland 20646-2727
301-753-1696 Washington Metro Line
301-753-1827 Washington Metro Fax
Contact Ben Dyer Associates, Inc.